Trying to get published? Sometimes we all need a little help in sharpening our skills. That is why we are recommending you check out this book on Amazon “Writer’s Market 100th Edition: The Most Trusted Guide to Getting Published“. Please note that this is an affiliate link and we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase.
From Amazon (about this book):
The most trusted guide to getting published, fully revised, and updated
Want to get published and paid for your writing? Let Writer’s Market, 100th edition guide you through the process. It’s the ultimate reference with thousands of publishing opportunities for writers, listings for book publishers, consumer and trade magazines, contests and awards, and literary agents—as well as new playwriting and screenwriting sections, along with contact and submission information.
Beyond the listings, you’ll find articles devoted to the business and promotion of writing. Discover 20 literary agents actively seeking writers and their writing, how to develop an author brand, and overlooked funds for writers. This 100th edition also includes the ever-popular pay-rate chart and book publisher subject index.
You’ll gain access to:
- Thousands of updated listings for book publishers, magazines, contests, and literary agents
- Articles devoted to the business and promotion of writing
- A newly revised “How Much Should I Charge?” pay rate chart
- Sample query letters for fiction and nonfiction
- Lists of professional writing organizations